Friday, July 3, 2009

Fireworks Suck

I really hate the fourth of July. Every year everyone in my neighborhood inevitably brings loads and loads of illegal fireworks from Mexico so that they can shoot them off like a bunch of jerks all weekend long. 

One of my dogs gets so agitated that I have to dope her up all weekend. Even when she is completely doped up with sedatives, she still gets so agitated that she tries to get in my lap all night long. Imagine a seventy pound dog trying to sit in your lap all night long.

In about thirty minutes I am going to take the dogs over to the vet and get some sedatives. I'm going to have to load the two of them up, sit at the vet for hours and it's all gonna piss me off. Tonight and especially tomorrow means some serious lack of sleep for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment